AiroMatic is a high quality, low powered ventilation system designed for the reduce internal temperatures and help remove damaging condensation in the roof space. The Airomatic has a high performance equivalent of up to 6 wind driven vents.
The clear dome allows light into the roof area for improved visibility and also helps to deter unwanted vermin.
- Allows natural light into the roof space, deterring unwanted pests
- Removes heat load in warm months and reduces damaging condensation in cooler months
- With ducting and a ceiling grille, moisture can be removed from rooms such as bathrooms and laundries
- DIY installation requires general purpose outlet in the roof cavity
- Complements most metal or tiled roofs
||Edmonds AiroMatic powered ventilation
|Product Dimensions (mm)
||W:500 H:217 L:500
|Package Dimensions (mm)
||W:235 H:515 L:515
|Cut-Out Width (in.)
- 2 Year warranty on the motor.
- 1 Year warranty on the power pack.
Easy to install:
- Penetrate a metal or tiled roof to size.
- Place flashing and ventilator head over hole area.
- Mould flashing to the tile or metal area to prevent water ingress.
- Seal edge of flashing.
- If a power point installation is required, it must be done by a licenced electrician.
- Full set of installation instructions available in packaging.